A winter warmer or make it iced for when it’s nice ☀️ A menu special at our pop-ups.
- Tsp of ground ginger*
- Tsp of ground turmeric*
- Tbsp of honey or agave
- Shot of JENKI matcha (tsp of matcha plus water, whisked)
- 1 cup of your choice of plant based milk
- Ice (if serving cold) or frothed milk (if hot)
- *Or use fresh ginger and turmeric, as JENKI does
TO MAKE YOUR MATCHA SHOT:
- Sieve a tsp of matcha into a bowl.
- Add a few splashes of room-temperature water (not boiling).
- Whisk matcha until all lumps are gone.
- Pour into a mug or glass with ice.
TO MAKE YOUR LATTE:
- In a cup, sieve the ginger and turmeric.
- Add honey.
- Pour in milk and whisk, whisk, whisk! This will be your base.
- Heat the milky turmeric base in a pan or use a milk frother.
- Add the matcha shot to a mug. Top with the frothy, hot turmeric milk, and enjoy.
- Fill a separate glass with ice, and pour the turmeric base in.
- Top with the matcha shot, stir and enjoy.