Packed with the good stuff, the JENKI snicker was a favourite at our pop-up cafe in Old Street. One for weekend making, (bake free!), and snacking through-out the week….
- 1 tbs JENKI matcha
- 2 cups of raw cashews
- 2 tbs of coconut nectar
- 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut
- 2 tbs of coconut oil
- 2 tbs tahini
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 2 cups of mejdool dates
- 2 tbs of smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of peanuts
Bar of melted dark chocolate
- Blend all base ingredients
- Separately blend caramel ingredients
- Layer base ingredients into a grease lined shallow tin
- Layer on top caramel
- Put in the fridge for an hour
- Melt the chocolate
- Drizzle chocolate ontop of caramel
- Put in fridge until hardened.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!