These Matcha Stuffed Dates are the perfect flavourful treat, whether you freeze them or not, each bite is full of matcha goodness!
As many dates as you’d like
1 tsp nut butter per date (we used our Matcha Nutella - recipe is on our page)
Optional: 1 roasted nut per date
30g white chocolate, melted + with a sprinkle of matcha mixed through
Toppings of choice - we used cacao nibs & raspberry powder
- Cut your dates in half, de-pip them, then fill each one with 1 tsp of your nut butter.
- Press a nut into the centre & set aside.
- Melt your white chocolate, then stir through a sprinkle of matcha, adding more until you’re happy with the colour.
- Drizzle your white chocolate over your dates, then sprinkle over your toppings of choice - we used cacao nibs, freeze dried berries & a pinch of Maldon salt.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins, or freeze for a couple of hours if you want them frozen.
Store these for up to 2 weeks in the fridge, or up to 6 months in the freezer.