Location: London / Hybrid
As the Trade Sales, Partnerships & Activations Manager at JENKI, you'll be on the frontline bringing our green message across diverse touchpoints. From building a strong trade strategy, managing partnerships and account relationships to coordinating impactful events and activations. Your role will encompass creating in-house and out-of-house events to generating new trade leads and partnership opportunities.
- Build relationships with key retail partners and new leads.
- Execute JENKI bar activations and new openings to maximise visibility.
- Manage the end-to-end process of brand activations, from ideation and design to production and execution.
- Identify and execute on partnership and trade opportunities to bring the brand from a pouch on the back bar to a front bar, consumer visible brand.
- Plan and oversee participation in industry events, trade shows, and exhibitions to showcase our products and strengthen brand presence.
- Strong expertise in reporting on metrics, insights and adapting plans.
- Work with the founders on creating a trade plan and execute alongside the wider company strategy.
- Work with the founders on the creation and execution of an events and partnerships plan.
- Be the point of contact within the brand for all trade related enquiries.
- Be the point of contact within the brand for all event enquiries.
- Organise activations and events to improve brand visibility and deliver brand training with future brand ambassadors.
- Clearly articulate brand vision and positioning to help grow the brand.
- Management of our Matcharista’s (brand ambassadors) at activations
- Previous experience and knowledge of the wholesale (on-trade market) required, preferably in drinks but not essential.
- Previous experience of managing activations, client relationships and our in house team.
- A self starter, able to take the company strategy and turn it into tangible executable action.
- Demonstrable experience of planning and delivering successful partnerships
- A lover of organisation and process with an eye for detail.
- A problem solver who can quickly translate the needs.
- The ability to manage up to multiple stakeholders within the brand, at the external sales team and with accounts.
- Self-motivated, confident and outgoing with the ability to work independently yet within company procedures.
- An open and flexible attitude to work that might see you support in other parts of the business.
- Competitive, determined, passionate and results driven.
- Comfortable managing budgets
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the brand
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please send me your CV and cover letter to email@example.com