Need a cocktail recipe to impress you friends and family for new year's eve? We got you! This recipe will definitely do it! You can also make it as a mocktail as it's super flavourful!
- 1 Orange
- 50ml vodka
- 25ml single or double cream
- 25ml white chocolate syrup
- 25ml Matcha
- Pour a tablespoon or so of granulated sugar onto a plate and grate some orange zest into it, rubbing it together with your fingers to release those tasty tasty oils.
- Use a small wedge of orange to rim the edge of your glass then dunk into the sugar to get a nice sugary orangey rim.
- To a shaker filled with ice, add your vodka, cream and white chocolate syrup.
- Shake well!
- Pour into a tumbler glass with ice.
- Prepare you matcha as usual (for one drink, 1g matcha powder to 25ml hot water.
- Pour onto the rest of the ingredients already in the glass for that gorgeous marble effect.
- Slice a round from the orange zest and squeeze it as shown towards a flame to light the oils above the drink which will give your cocktail a gorgeous orangey and slightly charred flavour, plus it looks super cool!