Matcha Lattes don’t get more nostalgic than this! We came up with the crazy idea of making strawberry milk using some leftover strawberry jam left in the bottom of the jar - and it worked a charm!
To make this incredibly jammy, peanutty and creamy matcha latte OF DREAMS:
- Peanut Butter
- Grab an almost-empty jar of jam, any flavour (or just add a teaspoon or two of jam to a jar with a lid or a shaker)
- Top with 150ml of milk of choice
- Add 1 tbsp of peanut butter (or whatever additional flavourings you want, could be cinnamon, chocolate spread…)
- Add a few ice cubes, pop the lid back on and give it a good shake! Try and shake until it looks like everything is mostly dissolved.
- You can decorate your glass like we did with peanut butter and jelly smeared around the inside, or not!
- Pour your jammy peanut goodness into a glass with ice and top with a serving of whisked matcha (2.5g of matcha and 40ml of water). Voila! Enjoy!