With the recent sunny days in London, we've been sipping on sunshine and Peach Iced Matchas here at JENKI.
This seasonal recipe is a must for warm sunny days to keep you refreshed and energized.
4-6 Peaches (We love White Japanese Peaches)
2 parts Water
1 part Sugar (or sweetener of choice)
1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
Sparkling or Still Water
50 ml Matcha Shot
- Cut up your peaches into cubes
- Add them to a pot with sugar (or alternative sweetener) and water.
- Let it simmer for 10-15 minutes
- Strain the peaches (You can keep leftover pulp and use it as a breakfast topping with yoghurt!)
- Jar and label your Peach Cordial
Peach Iced Matcha:
- Add Ice to a glass
- Add 50ml of your peach cordial to a glass.
- Add sparkling or still water
- Add a 50ml Matcha Shot
- Garnish with Mint and a Peach Slice
And there you have your summer drink! Now all that is left to do is sip and enjoy!