We’re not afraid to say it, these matcha snickers protein cubes are better than the real thing! We mean, they’ve got matcha in them, so of course they are.
With about 5g of protein per cube, these babies are sure to satisfy your sweet and salty snack cravings while also helping you reach your protein goals. They’re also a great source of fibre!
- 85g Smooth peanut butter
- 4 tbsp Protein powder
- 1-2 tbsp Almond flour
- 5g Matcha
- 85g Smooth PB
- 1tbsp Coconut or Avocado oil
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 45g Roughly chopped roasted salted peanuts
- 70g Dark Chocolate
- Roasted Salted Peanuts
- Mix base ingredients together. Add a tsp or so of melted coconut oil if the mixture feels too dry!
- Portion into an ice-cube tray or spread out on the bottom of a baking tray.
- Mix filling ingredients together.
- Portion out on top of the base layer in the ice cube tray or spread out on top if using a baking tray.
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave (gently, 10 seconds at a time, giving it a good stir in between rounds until just melted).
- Pour on top of top two layers. (We recommend using a piping bag or a zip-top bag with the end snipped off to make this just a bit less messy)
- Top with your peanuts.
- Stick in the freezer for at least two hours and take them out whenever you feel like having one!