These Matcha Rice Krispies are the perfect treat for your sweet tooth. Soft and gooey with a perfect energizing touch of matcha!
Matcha Rice Krispies
Recipe makes 9 slices;
100g white chocolate
1 tbsp matcha
3 cups Rice Krispies
30g white chocolate, melted
- In a pan, add your butter and white chocolate, turning to medium-low heat, and allowing it to melt.
- Once melted, stir through your marshmallows, leaving them over the heat until you have a wholly melted mixture, which is slightly stringy.
- At this point, sieve your matcha into the marshmallow mixture, stirring through well, so you don’t have chunks of matcha left.
- Remove the mixture from the heat, then stir through your Rice Krispies - it will start to get super sticky at this point, but keep stirring with a spatula.
- Line your square baking tin, then pour your mixture into the baking tin, and use a greased spatula to flatten it out.
- Flatten the mixture out, making sure it’s pressed down well, then set aside & melt your white chocolate for the top.
- Drizzle your white chocolate over the cake, then leave in the fridge to set for at least 1 hour.
- Slice into 9 pieces, then put into a box & store out of direct light for up to 1 month.