The JENKI Matcha Nutella is a must try. Creamy and delicious, a perfect addition to your breakfasts or sweet treats. Goes perfectly on toast, dates, oats, smoothies, paired with fruit and much more.
200g blanched hazelnuts
50g melted white chocolate
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp matcha
Optional: vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 170°C.
- Add your hazelnuts to a baking tray, then bake for 6 minutes.
- Take out the oven and toss around, then bake for another 6 minutes.
- Once the hazelnuts are nicely golden, remove from the oven and leave to cool slightly.
- Add the hazelnuts to your blender and blend until you end up with a smooth paste, which resembles a nut butter - this should take a few minutes of blending - YOU MAY NEED TO BLEND ON PULSE, SO YOU DON’T OVERHEAT THE BLENDER.
- Once you have a nut butter, add your melted white chocolate, matcha, oil and maple syrup, as well as a pinch of salt.
- Blend again until you have a smooth nut butter, and the matcha is fully incorporated.
- Pour into a jar, and store for up to 4 months in a cupboard.