This Hydrating Electrolyte Matcha Drink has been a staple here at JENKI. The ideal drink to fuel us and leave us hydrated and energised! We love to use it as a pre-workout (especially for our Thursday Run Clubs) but also love to make it daily!
- Filtered water (hydration)
- Juice of 1 Lime (packed with vitamin C which can help reduce exercise-induced muscle damage)
- Pinch Himalayan salt (full of electrolytes that help maintain fluid balance)
- 1-2 tsp Raw Honey (full of antioxidants and a good source of carbs for fuel)
- 1 serving Matcha (full of minerals and caffeine for an extra energy boost to aid exercise performance) - whisk 2.5g sieved matcha with 40ml of warm water
You can batch make this recipe and keep for up to 3 days sealed in the fridge (apart from the matcha - we recommend making this fresh every time)